For any executive search assignment, Omam carries
out extensive research of the target markets and companies to engage
with the appropriate profiles, qualifying candidates and courting
them through the process. Thorough pre-screening takes place before
the candidate is presented as a short-list potential to the client.
Omam works on retained search assignments, or
advertised selection assignments. The process is structured as follows:
- Full briefing with the
- Production of a list of target companies.
- Production of a research report describing
whom, within the target list fulfils the function from which we
seek to hire.
- Our clients are furnished with this information
and Approaches begin.
- Candidates are interviewed by Omam and short
listed to our client if appropriate. Omam is happy to present
candidates at short list as and when they are identified.
- The final role is to provide executive coaching
and mentoring for three months Omam feels that a recruiter's involvement
in the process does not end at this stage. We continue to provide
feedback and support through the process until an individual actually
joins the client.